Precisely what is a Cement Foaming Agent?
Concrete/cement foaming agent indicates an admixture that will decrease the surface area stress of liquid and generate a considerable amount of uniform and secure foam, which can be employed to produce foam concrete.
The foaming agent is actually a substance that will make its aqueous solution produce a massive quantity of foam when mechanical force is introduced directly into the air. This type of material is actually a surfactant or surface-active material. The essence of the Cement foaming agent is its surface-active effect. Without surface activity, foaming cannot occur, plus it cannot be a foaming agent. Surface activity is the core of foaming.
The purpose of cement foaming agent
The key purpose of a cement foaming agent is always to promote the foaming of cement paste to create lightweight concrete. Cement foaming agents can produce bubbles through chemical reactions, causing the cement slurry to have a lot of pores throughout the construction process, thereby lowering the density of concrete and making it lightweight, with thermal insulation, heat insulation, sound absorption, and other excellent properties.
Cement foaming agents could also enhance the mechanical properties of concrete, enhance its compressive strength and tensile strength, and improve its durability and frost resistance. Furthermore, cement foaming agents could also enhance the fluidity and plasticity of concrete, making it easier to create and shape.
12 features and advantages of foaming agent
- It offers compressive strength and anti-aging properties: Although traditional chemical insulation materials can achieve thermal insulation effects, their compressive strength and anti-aging properties have not been able to meet the wants. Lightweight foamed cement can totally solve this issue. , a replacement for traditional insulation materials
- It is actually lightweight: its density can reach 200-1600kg/m3, which effectively decreases the load from the building.
- Good high-temperature resistance: The applicable temperature of foamed cement can reach above 250-300C, as the benzene board will soften and undergo chemical reactions above 75C.
- Improve the stability and life from the insulation layer: The foamed cement thermal layer has a high amount of stability and anti-aging properties, effectively ensuring that the indoor floor is flat and not cracked. Its lifespan is 5.10 times that relating to the benzene board. It is made from perlite particles. Greater than five times
- Great thermal insulation: The thermal conductivity is .08w/mk, which can be 20-30 times that relating to ordinary cement.
- It offers good compressive strength: when the density is 350kg/m3, the compressive strength is 6kg/cm2 in 7 days and 9kg/cm2 in 28 days.
- Good moisture resistance: There will be no condensation around the warm water pipes during heating, and there will be no splitting between the layers.
- Good bonding: The material found in foamed cement is cement, which includes a superb bond with the upper and lower layers and definately will not cause hollowing or collapse from the ground.
- Fast construction speed: each shift can construct 3000-4000 square meters, saving the construction period
- Good integrity: One-time pouring has no gaps and interruptions and can be combined entirely with the cast-in-place floor slab and mortar layer to create a whole.
- It offers an anti-permeability effect: Because of the porous and integral nature of foamed cement, the anti-permeability is more than six times stronger than that of ordinary floor slabs.
- Fireproof: Foamed cement is surely an inorganic material (cement) that will not burn and thus has good fire resistance. When used on buildings, it could enhance the fireproof performance from the building.
What are the types of cement foaming agents?
Plant-based cement foaming agent
It utilizes imported high-grade natural plant polymer products as basic materials and it is generated via a collection of complicated chain reactions. The product is actually a pure and clear oily liquid using a light yellow color. It is really not sensitive to difficult water, non-toxic, odor-free, and sediment-free. The PH worth is near neutral, non-corrosive to cement and steel, and will not contaminate the setting. The frothing representative is storage-resistant, tough to degrade, has exceptional frothing performance, rich foam, and modest foam stability. Utilizing this frothing agent to help make foamed cement provides the features of reduced usage, affordability, stability, and high quality. Each barrel of frothing agent (200kg) can generate 500 m2 of foamed cement, so it will be commonly employed in floor home heating jobs. In roofing insulation projects, building prices may be considerably minimized.
Animal-based cement foaming agent
It uses selected animal (cow, sheep) keratin since the primary raw material and it is made through a series of hydrolysis reactions, heating and dissolving, dilution, filtration, and high-temperature shrinkage. It is actually produced using imported advanced equipment and the latest manufacturing technology. Strict quality management is implemented throughout the production process. The product is actually a deep brown viscous liquid with low impurity content, light irritating odor, uniform quality, quality of sound consistency, outstanding foaming, and ideal foam stability; it really is a new generation of animal-based cement foaming agents. Because of the high surface strength from the foam made by this foaming agent, the foam is very stable. The bubbles from the foamed cement created using it will be in a closed state independent of each and every other, and there is no connection between the bubbles. The permeability resistance from the foamed cement products is quite high. At the same density, in comparison with foamed cement created using plant-based foaming agents, it provides better sealing and heat preservation properties and better strength.
The uses of cement foaming agent
- Construction industry
Cement foaming agents are commonly used within the construction area and are mainly employed to produce lightweight concrete, thermal insulation materials, thermal insulation materials, sound-absorbing materials, etc. Lightweight wet-condensation materials have the main advantages of lightweight thermal insulation, sound absorption, etc. They are commonly used in building walls, floors, roofs, partitions, and other components. Thermal insulation materials can be used for building insulation, heat insulation, fire protection, etc. Sound-absorbing materials can be used for building sound insulation and noise reduction.
- Road industry
Cement foaming agents can also be found in the broad area and are mainly employed to produce lightweight pavement materials, sound insulation materials, waterproof materials, etc. Lightweight pavement materials have the main advantages of light, wear resistance, and anti-aging and can reduce road noise and vibration. Sound insulation materials can be used for road sound insulation, noise reduction, etc. Waterproof materials can be used for road waterproofing and anti-seepage.
- Bridge industry
Cement foaming agents can also be found in the bridge area, mainly employed to produce lightweight bridge decks, sound insulation materials, waterproof materials, etc. Lightweight bridge deck has the main advantages of being lightweight, high strength, and good durability, which may detect the weight from the bridge and extend the service life from the bridge. Sound insulation and waterproof materials can be used for bridge sound insulation, waterproofing, etc.
Good Quality Foaming Agent Supplier
Trunnano Info Technology Co., Ltd is actually a supplier of concrete additives, that are concrete foaming agent and relative products with well over 12 years expertise in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development. It accepts payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union and Paypal. Trunnano will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea. Should you be looking for high quality concrete Additives, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. ([email protected])